10 Dundaff Street
Carbondale, PA 18407
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed Saturday and Sunday
Geisinger Primary Care Carbondale is the home you need for your family’s primary care. Whether you need care for a cold, a routine checkup or help managing a chronic condition, our primary care specialists have you and your loved ones covered.
Our family doctors and advanced practitioners (which include physician assistants and nurse practitioners) provide checkups, physicals and screenings, as well as treatment of common illnesses and injuries.
- Same-day, evening and weekend appointments
- Telephone support through our nurse triage line
- Easy scheduling
- Routine care and preventive care
- Ongoing care for chronic health conditions
Have other care needs? We can refer you to a specialist nearby.
Primary care servicesWe’ll help with routine care, such as:
- Annual checkups
- Colds/flu/fever/sore throats
- Diagnosing and treating illness
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Infectious disease screenings
- Insect bites
- Minor burns
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions
- Physical exams
- Preventive care
- Routine health screenings
- Sinus, ear, urinary, respiratory and other infections
- Skin rashes or infections
- Sprains and strains
Care for the whole family in Carbondale
Conveniently located on Dundaff Street near McDonald’s, Geisinger Primary Care Carbondale offers a variety of primary care services for children and adults.
We care for our neighbors in many nearby towns, including Jermyn, Mayfield, Waymart and Archbald. Come visit us at 10 Dundaff St. in Carbondale.
Have a health question? Call us first.
A nurse is always available at your Geisinger primary care provider’s office to answer questions and give medical advice — and that might help you avoid a costly (and unnecessary) trip to the ER.
Not sure what to do? Call your doctor’s office and ask for a nurse.
Nurse triage lines should not be used in an emergency. Call 911 or head to your nearest ER for emergency care.