499 Wyoming Ave.
Kingston, PA 18704
Monday hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Tuesday hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday hours: closed
Sunday hours: closed
Special hours: N/A
Geisinger 65 Forward is a new kind of healthcare, tailored to those age 65+. Providing care exclusively for seniors, we offer primary care services and more housed in a bright, modern health center.
We offer senior services and programs tailored to your needs:
• More time with your doctor. During your appointment, you’ll have up to 60 minutes with your healthcare team to answer your questions and address your concerns.
• Easier and faster appointments. Because we specialize in healthcare just for seniors, we’re able to see you more often. This helps us keep you healthier and address any concerns before they become issues.
• More personalized care. Our primary care doctors see only 400 patients each. The national average is 1,400. This means your doctor gets to know you.
• More healthcare services, under one roof. From lab services to exercise classes, get the care you need in one location. That equals fewer appointments and less travel for you.
• Weekly activities and classes. From group ceramics to rummy card games, our centers offer a slew of fun actives to meet both old friends and new. Search for an event near you.
Promoting healthy aging and senior whole health, our health center is conveniently located on Wyoming Avenue in Kingston, just a few buildings down from Dairy Queen. We are just a few minutes’ drive from Wilkes-Barre and the Back Mountain area, making it easy for Luzerne County residents to find us.
Come visit us at 499 Wyoming Ave. in Kingston.