3 Hospital Dr., Suite 122
Evangelical Community Hospital Professional Building
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Health maintenance care from newborn through 18 years of age
• Same-day sick care
• Flu vaccines
• Sports physicals
• Developmental and behavioral screening
• “Meet the doctor” visits for expectant parents
• Lactation assistance
• On-site vision and hearing tests
• Coordination of referrals to specialists
• Acute and chronic medical care for allergies, asthma, ADHD, acne and more
• Routine physicals for school, daycare, camps, jobs and driver’s permits
• Confidential adolescent health services
• Prescription refills within 48 hours of calling our office
• Language translation
• After-hours on-call physician
Not feeling well? Call your primary care provider FIRST*
With same-date care including evening and weekend hours, we are your resource for non-emergency illnesses and injuries for the entire family.
We offer several options to provide care when you need it.
*Call 9-1-1 in a serious emergency.