503 N. 21st St.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
A four-bed pediatric inpatient unit that cares for patients ages newborn to 18 years; services include, but are not limited to:
• Respiratory distress (bronchiolitis, asthma, pneumonia)
• Infections (facial, gastrointestinal, pulmonary, neurologic, skin)
• Accidental ingestions and poisoning
• Failure to thrive
• Intractable migraine episodes
• Fever without a source
• Acute and chronic pancreatitis
• Post-surgical care
Appropriate follow-up care or consults with primary care physicians and/or subspecialists will be made, as available, during hospital stay and after discharge.