503 N. 21 St.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Services provided in the Geisinger Ortenzio Heart Center include open heart surgery, mitral valve surgery, cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures and surgery, diagnostic cardiology, nuclear cardiology, MRI, cardiac rehabilitation, electrophysiology studies, and pacemaker and other device implants. The Geisinger Ortenzio Heart Center has:
• Two electrophysiology (EP) labs
• Three fully equipped cardiovascular operating suites
• Three heart catheterization labs
• All private rooms (22-bed, short stay unit and a 12-bed surgical recovery unit)
• A full-service cardiac rehabilitation center