1000 E. Mountain Blvd.
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18711
The Richard and Marion Pearsall Heart Hospital is the region’s only dedicated heart hospital and provides the latest advances for virtually all types of cardiovascular conditions.
At the Pearsall Heart Hospital, you’ll find:
- A full team of highly experienced cardiologists and interventional cardiologists
- Nationally recognized excellence in cardiac surgery
- Northeastern Pennsylvania’s largest team dedicated to vascular and endovascular care
- The region’s first and most advanced Electrophysiology program
- The region’s only fellowship trained thoracic surgery specialists
- Two 24-hour, state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization laboratories
- Advanced cardiac imaging technology for accurate diagnosis
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- The region’s first and only Women’s Heart and Vascular Health program
- A Level 1 Heart Attack Program to speed heart attack treatment
- Clinical trials for cardiac treatment
The hospital received The Joint Commission Certification for Destination Therapy LVADs; GWV also joined the list of approved LVAD medical centers on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services website. It is also accredited as an American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) receiving center.
The Pearsall Heart Hospital at Geisinger Wyoming is the region’s only accredited Chest Pain Center and is a designated Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care. Click for more information about heart services at Geisinger.